Cock–A–Doodle-Doo, this fun hen is crowing just for you. She’s small, not very tall but makes the perfect décor. Put along side a jar of popping corn or some other decorative adorn. She will stand proud and I promise she is not very loud.
Make a hen with pre-cut recycled corrugated cardboard. A Hen DIY kit makes a great gift for mothers day. It is also a great group activity to engage with all artist age while discovering that upcycling is fun and easy to do at home.
The instructions are self explanatory with a clear picture of each shape you need to glue to bring your hen to life. You can glue the pieces with regular white glue and paint them using acrylic paints.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel Ciclomanias tutorials to walk you through the process and to share our unique technique. You can also watch the online tutorial at : https://www.ciclomanias.com/resources/
[Included in listing]
• One Hen DIY kit
• Free shipping in Calgary
• Crafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Rooster Size: approx. 3 inches wide x 4 inches high x 1 inches deep ( 7.62 cm x 10.16 cm x 2.54cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame