Photographs are a great way to capture moments and memories. A great way to remember a fun time and a photo of your fun memory is to frame it and put it on display.
Unleash your creativity with this eco-heart photo frame made out of pre-cut recycled corrugated cardboard.
The instructions are self explanatory with a clear picture of each shape you need to glue to bring your hearts photo frame to life. You can glue the pieces with regular white glue and paint it using acrylic paints.
You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel Ciclomanias tutorials to walk you through the process and share our unique technique. You can also watch the online tutorial at : https://www.ciclomanias.com/resources/
An eco- heart photo frame DIY kit makes a very nice Valentine's gift, or a fun Birthday party activity to engage with young eco-artists in a fun and enjoyable way while protecting our environment.
[Included in listing]
• One crafted eco- heart photo frame DIY kit
• Crafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Outside Size of frame: approx. 10'' x 9'' x 0.5'' (25 cm x 2 cm x 22 cm)
• Each frame fits a standard 4x6 photograph.
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.
You provide the picture and personalize your frame; I provide the pre-cut photo frame so you can enjoy bringing it to life!
Order the eco- heart photo frame that would look great with your Valentine's picture now!