Owls are wise beyond their years and full of knowledge. In mythology, they are said to share their wisdom and knowledge with their human companions. In Celtic mythology, an owl is shown perched on the shoulder of Merlin. In ancient Greece, a little owl is the goddess Athena’s totem. Athena would send her owl to those who asked for wisdom from her and her owl would whisper its secrets in the human’s ears.
[Included in listing]
• One handcrafted Baby owl collectible with a color of your choice
• The owl comes with a magnet on the back and a cord to hang on a Christmas tree.
• Handcrafted out of sturdy recycled material
• Designed, crafted and created by Artisan with professional materials
• Size: approx. 4 inches long x 4 inches wide (10cm by 10cm)
• Dust gently with feather duster.
• Do not place near water
• Do not place near open flame
• For indoor use only.
Do you have someone who needs (or can use) a little wisdom? Perhaps this little artisan crafted owl can be their perfect companion today.